[bksvol-discuss] Re: dashes

  • From: mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:53:05 -0700

Evan,

Thanks for the info about no blank lines in the Braille version not even
getting blank lines.
I've seen some cases when even the scanning or conversion to rtf has eliminated
blank lines
and the change in viewpoint can be so abrupt I get worried something is missing
and have to
find a print copy to check out what is going on.  So now I'll try to remember
to put in a couple
stars or dashes to give a hint something has changed.

Misha