[bksvol-discuss] Re: dashes

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:03:11 -0700

That's right. But when/if that will happen is anybody's guess. But with all this money that Bookshare is going to get, maybe it will happen sooner than we - or, I at least - might expect. That's why, despite my ambivalence, I tend to leave the em dashes as I find them.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>