[bksvol-discuss] Re: curious about Latest books

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 12:48:07 -0400

I have never had to use a password for Open Library books. They just assume that if you have a device with an NLS key installed on it then you must be qualified.

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com