[bksvol-discuss] Re: curious about Latest books

  • From: eden kizer <eden420@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 20:45:49 -0400

What is openlibrary? Does it just list books or does it have books that you can download? If so, I have not found a way to do so although I think I found somewhere that they had availability for people with disability could get donwloloaded versions of over a million books and not just ones out of copyright date. Is this true or not, and if so how does it work as I saw only classics in a quick browse. Any info on this is appreciated, but you may please write privately so as not to clutter list. Thank you. I am always looking for new sources of material because even though Bookshare has a wonderful selection, I like to find more obscure tings sometimes. Thanks.

eden420@xxxxxxxxxxx

Eden