[bksvol-discuss] Re: curious about Latest books

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 17:42:43 -0700

I'm not saying that isn't a good Idea, but at this point there are probably thousands of these books and the number is growing. That's the bad part. It looks like bookshare is growing the collection by leaps and bounds, which they are compared to a couple of years ago even, but we don't even know what they are because they don't show up in any categories.

At 04:56 PM 9/7/2011, you wrote:
I would suggest that when you are browsing the catalog that when you find a book with missing metadata that you know what should be there that you do a quality report suggesting that the proper metadata be added.

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com