[bksvol-discuss] Re: crazy kurzweil

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 13:08:46 -0700

I don't understand the statement "it should be done in word." When you open Kurzweil, the default will be KES. That's where I scan and when I am ready to submit, I convert to RTF. I hope this helps. I can't imagine why control-s doesn't save your work. If this isn't clear, just ask away. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "gail johnson" <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>