[bksvol-discuss] Re: covers?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:27:41 -0400

NLS puts the book jacket information at the beginning of the book after the
copyright information.  Also National Braille press does this behavior as
well.

So not sure if it is a standard of some kind or something.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com