[bksvol-discuss] Re: covers?

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:29:09 -0400

I keep the book jacket information in the back.  However, I use the
convenient long sinopsis field to paste the info in.  This way, the user can
read the long sinopsis information prior to downloading the book.  I also
indicate that the quote comes from the book jacket as well.  Once that's
accomplished, it doesn't matter much if the book jacket is at the beginning
or end.

Pratik