[bksvol-discuss] Re: could someone scan...

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:00:45 -0400

Hey Kelly,, I can get The Golden One, and The Guardian of the Door, and can
pick them up tomorrow from the library.

The library has like twenty of her books so perhaps I can grab more some
time.

My job finished up today.  We packed up the materials yesterday, and partied
today, so i am relaxing before I write the evaluation reports on the
students, and hope to get some good scanning in.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com