[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright validation

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:17:11 -0500

Thank you for your comments on my work. I take pride in submitting something that's a pleasure to read. I'm sorry the book disappeared after you worked on it and had the answers to the copyright questions. I'll let you know if I see it again.

Thanks for taking on the review of the entire download list. I just don't have the patients for that. I just try to take on what I can imagine completing.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity