[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright validation

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:36:15 -0400

Write Gustavo.

E.
At 09:05 AM 9/20/2005, you wrote:

I had a book rejected for copyright. I double check it with a sighted person
on Dream Healer. The book clearly says Copyright by: DreamHealer.com and the
author is simply Adam. It got kicked back. I even put a note in the
submission on this one because I thought it might be questioned. Any ideas?

Kaitlyn Healing Practitioner "The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run." Henry Thoreau

-----Original Message----- From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of E. Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:55 AM To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bksvol-discuss] copyright validation

I notice that Lord of the Silent is back on step 2 and so is The Abortion
Myth.  Both ask that copyright be validated.  I kept that note about The
Abortion Myth checking its copyright.  Have no idea about what is going on
with copyright issue for Lord of the Silent.  Could someone find
out?  Seemed fine to me when I uploaded it after validating.  I will send
Gustavo a note about The Myth ... later today.

E.