[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright question, again!!!

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:23:38 -0500

Hello Shannon,

From what you said in your message, you would enter Ariella Papa in the
Copyright Name field and 2005 in the Copyright Date field.  Bookshare
doesn't keep a record of the publisher at this time.

You shouldn't need to verify the copyright information, but I personally
think an extra five minutes of work is worth the effort for added insurance
to help keep Gustavo from having any questions about the copyright and
kicking it back to the Step 1 page for verification.  Five minutes now is
much less painful than the frustration caused by Gustavo having questions.
If you do decide to look the copyright up on the internet, or can get
someone to verify it visually from the book itself, then tell Gustavo
exactly what you did to verify it instead of just saying "I verified the
copyright."  That should give him more confidence in what you've done.

HTH

Gerald