[bksvol-discuss] Re: cookbooksRe: was question please thank you.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:15:41 -0700 (PDT)

Jamie is wonderful person, taking on challenging books I wouldn't so. smile

But if anyone is proofing a cookbook and needs help with the measurements, if I
can get the book I'll send the correct ones. Just tell me the page number of
the name of the recipe--or send me the page, and I'll correct the measurements
and send it back to you.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: