[bksvol-discuss] Re: cookbooks

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 22:50:28 -0700

Hi, Lori, yeah, I can think of some but not off the top of my head.
Yesterday I found something called "The Jruby Cookbook" and it was
concerning the Jruby program and hadn't a thing to do with recipes. What is
Jruby anyway? You know, I'm seeing a lot of books about programming and it's
all jargon to me how they're described. I end up more confused than I
started. Hon, if you peruse the collection every day like I do, I guarantee
you'll come across these other "cookbooks". Have a great week, Kim.