[bksvol-discuss] Re: comments on rejecting

  • From: "Monica Cortada" <MCortada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:33:44 -0400

I'm embarassed to admit that I didn't know about the rule that all books
must have page numbers. Sometimes I get so far behind on reading the
discussion emails that I give up. Perhaps an occasional newsletter will help
folks catch up with important changes after an absence from the daily
conversations.

Monica in Maryland