[bksvol-discuss] Re: comments on rejecting

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:54:46 -0400

Dear Grace and Mickey,

Mickey, I'm sorry I spoke up on rejecting books without knowing the rules. Anyway, I think you understood I meant no criticism. It just boils down to the fact that if something on the step one page appeals to me, I'll validate it for the fun of it, not for credit, but just because it's there and I like it and don't have the right equipment to scan for myself.

I appreciate your clarification on Bookshare's guidelines for rejecting books, Grace. I admit I'm impatient with reading all of the information I should. I know enough to prepare validations, but I have a one track mind and validation is all I really care about. With that in mind, I really shouldn't comment on topics I don't know enough about. In this case, not having done my homework, I realize I was expressing an opinion not well grounded in fact. Now I'm better informed.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>