[bksvol-discuss] Re: comments on poor quality books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:16:28 -0400

I will reject anything which has a rank spelling of 94 to 96 percent minus capitalized words. Brian Jacques books have been mostly rejected from the list by me for now. The shame is I have no idea who the submitter is (a bookshare volunteer) who did such a poor submission. Somebody needs to fix ttheir scanning settings. Just awful scans.

E.
At 03:47 PM 6/29/2006, you wrote:

Hello Elizabeth,
Keeping in mind the strange names this authors uses, if books are this terrible, why anyone would want to even attempt to fix them up is beyond me.

This goes back to my previous message, volunteers need to not be squeamish and take the easy way and release rather than reject.

From what it sounds like, I hope you rejected them.

Jake