[bksvol-discuss] Re: comments on poor quality books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 12:37:05 -0400

You have nothing to do with the Brian Jacques books.  HEAVENS!!!!

E.
At 11:10 AM 7/4/2006, you wrote:

I don't recall submitting any books by Brian Jacques. You sure I'm the culprit?

Carrie

"E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is probably a mistake on the part of the automator in this case. She is
using in house bookshare equipment and her scans are great. That is what
surprised me.

E.