[bksvol-discuss] comments about Sophie's world

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 02:02:22 -0400

What is John Glass's returning of Sophie's World and the comments with it supposed to mean?

I do not understand these silly cryptic comments.

At 09:01 PM 8/15/2006, you wrote:

That's because the one JAWS inserts is a special character, not exactly the three periods, although I guess it looks like three periods. Unless Jake has removed that one, the tips section says that they should be substituted with the three periods, just as the close and open quotes, and a few other special symbols in the alt-three digit range.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>