[bksvol-discuss] color scanning

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:06:03 -0700

Hey. Ok, so this is a rather stupid point for a totally blind person to make, but here it is. I have the demo of Kerzweil and just for the fun of it, I put a page from a paperback book that had a picture on one side and text on the other, and put Kurzweil in color threshholding. My scanner did scan in color, but the page came out as a blank page. Has anyone else tried this? I had it set to keep images. Does that mean actual pictures, or images of the page itself? Julia