[bksvol-discuss] Re: clarification on a single quote followed by a double quote

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 12:33:02 -0500

Hi Doug, I also eliminate those spaces, although books often, but not always, scan with the space between the single and double quote, both at the beginning and end of a paragraph. The problem you can have with the braille version of a book is that if you have a space after the single quote, you run the risk of having a single braille line with nothing but a double quote on it, which is not desirable.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>