[bksvol-discuss] Re: clarification on BKS manual

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 13:42:57 -0700

Hi Robin,

This is just my opinion and my practise.  I still protect all page numbers
and chapter headings.  I'm not confident that the conversion tools work as
well as they should all of the time.  They are supposed to.  Maybe they do,
and maybe they don't.  We're supposed to be able to trust the tools.  I
prefer to take no chances.  My only suggestion is to experiment with a book
by not protecting page numbers or chapter headings and see what happens with
it.

It's up to you, in essence.

Optional hyphens  are the ones inserted when a word has been broken at the
end of a line in the book.  I think that's right anyway.

Mayrie