[bksvol-discuss] checkout list shrinking, what's the cause?

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 19:43:32 -0500

Hi, all, I noticed the checkout list having from 415 to 450 books in it and
I've noticed a decrease in the books added into the collection over the past
few days.  I had been concerned about the amount of books that seemed to linger
at the bottom of the list.  I'm curious, did the books get taken away or are
people proofreading more books actually in the queue as the amounts of books
left to proof is shrinking.  I didn't read the thread of messages about
proofreading Spanish, but does something about this account for the list slowly
shrinking or do we have more volunteers whittling down the stack?  There are
none on the rejection list that haven't been there for a while and I know that
books are added every day so I was puzzled and wondered.  Thanks and happy
proofreading.  Have a blessed day.