[bksvol-discuss] checking on the progress of a book

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 09:56:10 -0500

Hi, I just wanted to know if somebody was still working on down to the bonnie
glenn.  I know there was talk of this before all the other things were
discussed on this list, so I was wondering in the person was still continuing
with the book.  From what you posted to the list, it sounded like a book I'd
love to read.  I love that kind of book and am glad for the Charlotte,
Caroline, Rose, and Martha books people are making available.  Keep up the
fantastic work and have a blessed day.