[bksvol-discuss] Re: checking on books about to scan

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 22:31:53 -0400

Hi Amber,

Can I proof No rest for the Wiccan? I've read the first three books, so was ready to move on to that one? Also, do you want me to scan Where there's a Witch There's a way, or had you planned to do it? I haven't bought the book, so if you want to scan it, that's fine.

Re the Royal series, let me know if you want to do books 5 6 and 7. as well. I haven't bought the books yet, so if you have them, I won't.
Take care,
Donna
On Oct 8, 2009, at 9:48 PM, Amber Wallenstein wrote:

Donna:
I have scanned and just need to clean up No Rest for the Wiccan. I also have scanned the second in the Royal series.
Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4491 (20091008) __________

http://www.eset.com