[bksvol-discuss] Re: checked the site

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 23:10:57 -0400

Dear Rebecca,

Congratulations on having your first validation approved.
You can see by the length of the step one page that we need you! Putting a new book on the Bookshare shelves is so uplifting!

I saw Chicken Soup for the Grandparents' Soul, just last night since I was checking to see if the three print Chicken Soup books I have were in the collection. Chicken Soup for the Country Soul was there and I downloaded it and added my print copy to my book to donate bag.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx>