[bksvol-discuss] Re: cheap books

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 00:36:12 -0600

In addition to the places already mentioned, I also find cheap used
books on abebooks (which was bought out a while back by Amazon) at
http://www.abebooks.com -- maybe Abebooks is easier to navigate than
Amazon? I've noticed that many of the used book sellers sell in both
of those places. I've bought several harder-to-find used books from
Abebooks that I wanted to get scanned for under $4 apiece, including
shipping.

I've used Biblio and Alibris as well, but I don't recommend them.
I've had trouble there with sellers never shipping the books they're
supposed to send.

Judy s.

>> On 6/7/2012 11:33 PM, Dornetta wrote:
>>> Are there any others. I am NOT a user of Amazon since I find navigating
>>> that
>>> website extremely difficult with JAWS at times but am open to any
>>> suggestions on navigating the site. Any and all info concerning "cheap
>>> books" and Amazon are welcomed.
>>> Thanks,
>>> Netta