[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapters and numbers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 19:38:59 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to know that,  too.  I don't think 've ever  added the word chapter
before a chapter number,although I think, at least in the penultimate book I
finished and the one I'm currently working, there are also a chapter titles
below the number. I've made them both 16 bold. However,  in my recently
uploaded dictionary, all I've done is put the alphabet letter in the far right
upper corner, in 16 Bold.