[bksvol-discuss] chapters and corresponding pages

  • From: "Meka White" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:11:08 -0700

Hi:

I am currently editing a book called Over the Line by Cindy gerrard.  I'm
having to play 'Guess the page the chapter starts on', which was great until
I could no longer go by the little clues I used since they'd stopped being
uniform.

Is there a way that I could find a listing of chapters and corresponding
pages online?

Thanks.

Meka