[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings???

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 00:45:27 -0500

Hi, Cindy and everyone! I've been doing the same thing, except that I don't usually put a blank line after the chapter headings. actually, for some reason, I've found myself taking a break from scanning and validating for a couple of months. The last book I scanned an pre-validated, First Light, was a long book and a lot of hard work. I'm afraid it wore me out! <LOL> Take care!

Jana

P.S.  Welcome back, Donna!