[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings???

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 22:08:41 -0400

Hi Jake and Carrie and all,

  Huh.  In the books that I've submitted, it hasn't dawned on me to do that,
but I think it makes a lot of sense.  In the book I just downloaded, Dream
Country by Luanne Rice, I saw the number 1, and wondered if it was a chapter
indicator, or a page indicator.  When I couldn't find any other chapter
indicators, I assumed it was a page indicator.  So, maybe that distinction is
an important one to make, in order to avoid this confusion.  We could always
write the word chapter in parenthesis or something.
Best,
Donna