[bksvol-discuss] Re: changing file types on Braillenote

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:23:05 -0800

If I am using the flashcard to download books from Bookshare, the extension is
bks; when downloading web braille books, my extednsion is brf and I never get
truncated files. When asked about reviewing options on the BrailleNote I always
say "no." Although I use my BrailleNote for other chores, my main use is to
read books and I have never had the problem you are talking about. I assume you
are reading in braille. And, of course, when downloading from Bookshare, I use
the brf option. HTH.