[bksvol-discuss] Re: changing dictionaries in Word

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:03:46 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Tracy and Gerald for the question and
answer. I'd never explored. Now I've found the
lanuguage dictionaries. I see I can spell-check for
French and German and other languagegs as well.

So actually, one can select the whole document and
check for British words, and then go back and select
for American, though that probably won't be necessary.

It even has a Greek dictionary. We can use the Greek
and German dictionaries to spell-check the Early Greek
Thinking book--although I don't know how well those
letters scan. smile

Cindy