[bksvol-discuss] Re: carrie, NYT best sellers

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:09:32 -0400

And Don't Make a Black Woman Take Off Her Earrings was added to the collection in the last day or two.

At 09:59 AM 17/05/2006, you wrote:

Hi Amber,

Here are the books I got for April. I also got DON'T MAKE A BLACK WOMAN TAKE OFF HER EARRINGS, at someone's request.

Hardcover Fiction
1. TWO LITTLE GIRLS IN BLUE, by Mary Higgins Clark
2. GONE, by Jonathan Kellerman
3. THE SECRET SUPPER, by Javier Sierra
Hardcover Non-Fiction
1. AMERICAN THEOCRACY, by Kevin Phillips
2. THE JESUS PAPERS, by Michael Baigent
3. COBRA II, by Michael R. Gordon
4. MY LIFE IN FRANCE, by Julia Child
Paperback Fiction
1. TIME AND AGAIN, by Nora Roberts
2. COUNTDOWN, by Iris Johansen
3. FULL SCOOP, by Janet Evanovich and Charlotte Hughes
4. DARK DEMON, by Christine Feehan
5. BUMP IN THE NIGHT, by J.D. Robb
Paperback Non-Fiction
<we have all 10 already in the collection - amazing!>

Thanks for asking! Carrie

Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Carrie:
I was wondering if you could email me with the list of NYT best-sellers you have so we don't duplicate efforts, as I am planning on scanning a few new books and want to make sure efforts are not being duplicated.
Thanks.
Amber
Book blog:
<http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/>http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

Sneak preview the <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40762/*http://www.yahoo.com/preview>all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.