[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't renew a book

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 10:42:31 -0700 (PDT)

Now that was a very smart idea, Bob!  I need to remember that next time.
Somewhere over a year ago, they started sending the renewal notice early, or
not
showing the renew until it only had 24 hours to go.  Either way, it is very
frustrating since I check then and always forget the next day.  I will have to
remember your plan next time.  I know i temproarily lost a book this week that
was on the final touches of repair and would have been very upset if it had
been
grabbed in the interim.

Like others, I wish renew was always an option so vacations, computers in for
repairs and other issues did not cause renewal problems.

Have a great weekend!
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: