[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't get file to move quickly

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 19:58:56 -0700

Valerie,

For a picture caption I think your way would be fine (and I might have even done it that way in some books. I put the caption in the brackets now so it is easier to know where the caption ends and the rest of the text continues.

Misha

On 4/26/2011 7:36 PM, Valerie Maples wrote:
So I am doing them wrong? Ugh! I figured if it was literal print, it was not bracketed.

Valerie

On Apr 26, 2011, at 9:08 PM, Mike wrote:

When there is a picture caption, but I add descriptions as well I do it this way.

[picture caption. A boy walking his dog Clifford.]
[picture description: A very small boy walking his very large, very red dog Clifford.]

Misha

On 4/26/2011 6:38 PM, Pamela Hoffard wrote:
Mayrie,

Does this apply even if the book has a printed picture caption? Include the printed words in the brackets?

Thanks,

Pam