[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't get file to move quickly

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 20:17:16 -0500

I see that Mari already answered you. I would like to echo that picture descriptions are very welcome.

Melissa Smith

On 4/26/2011 7:23 PM, Charisma wrote:
Melissa,

We are allowed to insert photo descrips? I thought we could not add
anything and I was wondering because I have a book that has a large
middle section of photos but the captions don't do them justice.

if the images are important to the text, it is a good idea to find either a
scanner>or proofer who can include image descriptions.