[bksvol-discuss] cancel debt and dishonour

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 21:39:36 -0700

Hi again,

I just sent a message saying I was starting to scan Debt and Dishonour. Well I have given up on it. It isn't scanning well no matter what settings I use. I get a lot of garbage at the top of a lot of pages and some at the beginning of a lot of lines. I'd be forever trying to make all of it right so I'll just spend that time scanning something else. Sorry 'bout that.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California