[bksvol-discuss] can someone get?

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:47:27 -0400

Hi, Amber.

I'm so sorry, but I looked in my library's catalog and the catalog for
the whole county, and nobody has a book with that title or anything
at all by that author.

Is this your own personal book? If so, I'd suggest your mailing it to me,
I'll fix it up in one or two days' time, and mail it right back.

Just a thought,
Marilyn
On Mar 14, 2009, at 9:45 PM, Amber Wallenstein wrote:

Can someone get Philosophy of Wicca by Amber Laine Fisher? There seem to be some paging issues that could not be figured out and it got rejected. There's nothing wrong with the text, but the page breaks are apparently causing issues.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx