[bksvol-discuss] can ccindy or Jamie get this book?

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:44:27 -0500

Cindy or Jamie:
Can either one of you get this book for me and help me with it?
Born in the big rains : a memoir of Somalia and survival / by Fadumo Korn with
Sabine Eichhorst ; translated from the German by Tobe Levin
It will be difficult to figure out which pages I need, as there are no page
numbers that scanned, but offlist maybe we can work something out, if either of
you can find the book.
Thanks.
Amber
Book blog: