[bksvol-discuss] can Request

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:39:31 -0500

Dear List,

I want to request that a few books be scanned. I'll be happy to validate these books, as I am well versed in Arthurian and Welsh lore so will probably to be able to easily discover mistakes. These books are the following: (Note, all of these are re-scans; I am not very happy with the current ones.)

The Mabinogion Tetrology, by Evangeline Walton (released as omnibus in I believe 1997)
Taliesin, Stephen R.  Lawhead
Merlin, Stephen R.  Lawhead
Arthur, Stephen R.  Lawhead
Grail, Stephen R.  Lawhead
Pendragon, Stephen R.  Lawhead
Avallon, Stephen R.  Lawhead
The Mists of Avalon, Marion Zimmer Bradley

I'd really appreciate it if any of these books can be scanned.

Best Regards

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---