[bksvol-discuss] Re: braillenote

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 22:19:37 -0500

Yep, the loans are part of the Rehab. Act, or section 504, and all the states are supposed to have them. Plus depending on income you might get a grant along with the loan, at least that is how PA's works.

there are a lot of options.

My thoughts are.

1. Cost
2. portability
3 convience (charging several coponents).

Smile. but my sympathies.

My first BN finally bit the dust in June. Luckily perhaps, but I started a job not a week later, and as one of the conditions of my hire was a new BN.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)