[bksvol-discuss] Re: braillenote

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 14:48:26 -0800

I got my Mpower brailleNote on Ebay at a much lower price and suggest you look there or have someone be on the alert for you there. A friend of mine has found many of the pieces of adaptive equipment for her son on Ebay at unbelievable prices. Good luck! Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>