[bksvol-discuss] Re: braille

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 10:02:20 -0700

I couldn't agree more, and now with the braille notetakers, isn't it wonderful that we don't have to carry along bulky books ormagazines? I also consider doing this a way of educating the general public and have enjoyed many an interesting conversation with a seat mate as a result. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>