[bksvol-discuss] Re: boundary waters

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:59:32 -0800

Hi Jackie,
I rejected this book once, and when I found the book back on step one in just a week or less, I asked Claire. She told me that this had to be a resubmitted copy. Maybe it's a better copy and maybe it's not. If I pick up the book again, I will need to treat the book as if it's a better copy and I'm not sure I want to work with it again.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>