[bksvol-discuss] Re: boot camp for christians

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 13:56:20 -0400

Jake and Mike,
All I meant was, if the book says, plain as day, copyright so-and-so, why
isn't that good enough?
Reference the Wild Bill nightmare, where the book says the copyright date
and holder, copyright.gov agrees, and it still gets kicked back.
I guess I do want to know what Gustavo is thinking, because there is
something here I'm not getting.  But I still have no desire to become a
copyright lawyer.  I just want some simple, easy-to-follow, guideline.  I
miss Jesse; he was good at those.

Tracy