[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare.org chat session

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 15:34:14 -0700

Hi, Sue. If you won't be using a mic, I don't think you'll need to worry
about the line input, volume, muted mic or anything like that. *smile* All
of those have to do with the sound. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx