[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] currently scanning

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 23:14:02 -0800 (PST)

Thanks. They've been added to my list of books being
scanned. Now all we have to do is to get Jim Baugh to
add the list to the bookshare site and get people o
check it as well as the Books in Process and the
Collection before they scan anything. smile I'll ask
Lisa to have news about this and the Wish List in the
Next Newsletter.

G.Cindy

--- maithe007 <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am now working on three books by Susan Caroll.
> They are:
>
> The Bride Finder
> Midnight Bride
> The Night Drifter
>
> I have also scanned, but need to clean-up:
>
> Wolf Tails by Kate Douglas
> The Smoke Thief By Shana Abe
>
> These books should be submitted by next Monday.
> Grandma Cindy, can you please make a note of this?
> I don't want anybody ending-up working on the same
> books as me.
>
> Thanks a bunch.
>
> Maithe

at