[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Vanished book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:13:51 -0800 (PST)

I was just curious. You've answered my question
(smile). If you can get the book and can get a better
scan go for it. It would make a validator's job easier
and I know you like to scan. As you know, I don't
really like to -- at least whole books -- and so I
spend more time than certain people would approve of
to validate poor books rather than rescan them.
(smile)

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com