[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Question about browsing for new books

O.K.  Many thanks to Jake as well as to Gerald.

The only way I could get the whole of Gerald's URL in
the address space was to copy it to a word document
and then paste it in. Otherwise I kept getting only
the first part.

So I did that and then made a tiny URL. I just checked
to make sure it works, and it does.

So if you want to know the latest English-language,
and probably Spanish et al additions to the
collection, you can use this
URL--http://tinyurl.com/gnnsf (thanks to Gerald)

And here's the tiny URL for Jake's list of
English-language books added to the collection, but
you have to log in first, either to the bookshare site
or to Jake's own site: www.jbrownell.com  although I
didn't see the list named there when I looked earlier.

In the meantime, as I said, I'll continue to post. My
main reason for this is to make it a little easier, so
you don't have to go anywhere, and because a lot of
you are up and around before we on the west coast and
therefore before the additions get into the Browse New
Books list.

Cindy

--- Gerald Hovas <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, once again.  The link for listing the latest
> books in English is as
> follows:

http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html?titlestring=&authors

tring=&sort=4&language=en&quality=0&category%5B%5D=0&operation=submit&submit